Sridhar Iyer is one of the few Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC in Mumbai) and the founder of Krish Immigration Consulting. He has helped scores of people move to Canada and the United States using pathways that best fit their life situations.

Whether you are looking for help with the Canada Express Entry or want to take the Canadian Study route, we can help! We can also help if you are planning to visit Canada for business or tourism.

Sridhar Iyer has extensive experience working with students and helping them get placed into some of the best Universities in the United States and Canada. Sridhar has an MBA from the United States and also completed a program in Data Science from SP Jain School of Global Management.

Please contact us if you are looking for the Best Canada Immigration Consultants in Mumbai.

Sridhar Iyer RCIC P
RCIC Insignia

Our Vision, Mission, and Guiding Principles

Our Vision

To be considered one of the best Canadian Immigration Consultants in Mumbai
We intend to be called the best Canadian Immigration consultant not for the number of applications we file but for

– the honest assessment we provide regarding express entry Canada
– the way we service and handhold our customers through the process

– and the way we create an awareness amongst our customers of the path ahead and the way we stay true to that path

Our Mission

Our mission is to literally separate the wheat from the chaff for our customers. In other words, we want to be able to give our customers (consultations or retainers) complete and accurate information so that they can take an informed decision of whether or not they would want to apply for Canadian PR.

Our mission is also to continuously improve our understanding of the pathways available to Immigrate to Canada and the College/University admission process so that our advice is correct and comprehensive.

Our Guiding Principles

  1. Treat every customer the way we would want to be treated.
  2. Do not hold back information, if you are aware that it will affect their chances in the future
  3. Be prompt and professional
  4. Do not take cases that you lack understanding about.
  5. Do not take up cases where you know the information is incorrect or fudged.
  6. Do not take up more cases than you can handle

Services Offered

We can help you become a Canadian PR (Permanent Resident)

Whether your staying outside Canada or you are in Canada (legally) , we can help you accomplish your goal of becoming a Canadian PR (Permanent Resident)

We can help you in the following areas

  • Express Entry Canada
  • Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
  • Spousal or Child PR
  • Parent/Grandparent PR
  • TR to PR pathway whenever it is open

Our services are comprehensive, and we are one of the few organizations in India authorized to represent your case at Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Moving to Canada

We can help you Study in Canada and your close family move to Canada temporarily

Looking to do a

  • Ph.D.
  • Masters
  • Post Graduate Diploma/Certificate
  • Bachelors/Diploma/Advanced Diploma

We can help you get placed in some of the top Universities/Colleges in Canada. We, counsel, help you prepare for competitive exams (like GRE, GMAT or IELTS), place you in some of the finest Universities/Colleges in Canada.

Moving to Canada

Canadian Study

Visit Canada as a Temporary Visitor

We can help you file for your

  • Visitor Visa
  • Parent Grandparent Super Visa

Moving to Canada

Why should you work with an Authorized Paid Representative

To understand who can represent you, you can search on one of the popular search engines, and you will have your answer. Please use the search term “Learn about representatives Canada” and go to the link, which starts with (the official link of the Government of Canada (IRCC)).

If you are paying someone to represent you, only one of the following people can represent you.

Authorized paid representatives

Only some people can charge you a fee or receive any other payment. These people are called “authorized” representatives. They are:

IRCC won’t deal with representatives who charge a fee but are not authorized. If you use an unauthorized representative in Canada or abroad, they may return your application or refuse it.

To check my credentials or your current consultant‘s credentials and if he/she is an authorized agent

Go to

  1. On this link, you can search by
    • RCIC’s First Name
    • RCIC’s Last Name
    • RCIC #
    • Company Name
    • Location

Please note: You must sign a retainer with your RCIC only.

Why should you Immigrate to Canada


  • Free Healthcare
  • Free Education for children till 12th grade
  • Social welfare benefits if a person loses his/her job
  • An old age Pension scheme
  • Child Care benefits


  • A very high minimum wage rate of  $11.06/hour.
  • Low unemployment rate
  • Multi-cultural environment
  • Home to some of the best Universities and Colleges
  • Voted one of the top 10 countries to live in
  • Immigrant friendly