Step 1 – Check your eligibility
- Understanding Language requirements:
- Understanding your educational degree (Bachelor’s, Masters and/or Ph.D.) is recognized in Canada. To view our article on ECA click here
- Checking to see if your occupation is valid for express entry: To be eligible to apply your profession should be either in 0, A, or B skill level. To know your NOC and Skill level click here
- Meet the other conditions laid in the program.
- Understand the proof of funds requirement (if it is required)
Step 2 – Getting your documents
- Getting your travel document (if you don’t already have it): Generally, this is the passport. Find out if your travel document is valid if you do not have a passport.
- Preparing and appearing for your language test
- Getting your educational degrees credentialed
- Provincial nomination certificate (if it applies to your case)
- Job offer (if it applies to your case)
Step 3: – Complete the express entry profile
- Complete the form and Submit
- Check the CRS Score
- Create a job bank account
Step 4: Receive an ITA
- Follow the CRS Cut-off
- Ensure you are aware and react when you receive the ITA
Step 5: Submit documentation for Permanent Residence within 60 days of receiving the ITA.